McNab Sport offers professional synthetic surface maintenance services. We carry out maintenances for all types of surfaces.
These include 2G rubber or sand filled, sand dressed, along with 3G and 4G surfaces.
Services we offer:
- Drag brushing to aerate and level surface and remove litter and debris
- Deep cleaning to reinvigorate the surface and remove dust and fibre, and raise the pile of the carpet
- Spray carpet edges for moss and algae control
- Sanitization of artificial surfaces to prevent contamination by the players on the pitch or court
- Levelling worn areas with sand or rubber crumb
- Seam and tear repairs
- Supply of infill
- Contamination testing of infill
- Bespoke pitch survey and maintenance programme
We also carry out regeneration or full rejuvenation of 2G surfaces. However, if contamination is severe, this involves removal of the existing sand, cleaning of the surface and replacing with new sand.
Our laboratory facilities can test the level of contamination of 2G surfaces.
Contact us to discuss our sampling and contamination testing service on 01577 864198 or firstname.lastname@example.org